Javier Tebas has attracted the ire with his proposal concerning the Call.
Last October 23, the Competition Committee of the Spanish Federation of Football had officially postponed the Call. Initially planned for 26 October, the clash between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid had been pushed back to December 18 after prolonged negotiations. Despite the agreement reached on the day, it now only remains to fix the schedule of the match, which is in the process of giving birth to a new controversy on the other side of the Pyrenees, the fault in particular to Javier Tebas.
This week, the president of la Liga said that he planned to fix the meeting at 13h, a Wednesday therefore. The reactions in opposition to this hypothesis were not slow to make themselves heard as the zone is completely unsuitable for the european public. A public which Javier Tebas does not care referring to this possibility, he who prefers to visibly play this game at a perfect schedule for the asian market. Among the opponents to this idea, Luis Rubiales, the president of the Federation, has cleared the proposal of a reverse of hand. “What Tebas wants to do with the Call that is stupidity. I can’t believe that an error this big is committed, first and foremost because he can’t, and then because we must talk about it. […] It’s not going to happen like that, the Call will be played at the time where he should play, in the late afternoon or at night,” he said. The result of this story very shortly.