The REGION Here is a recipe that used a supposedly people from the middle ages. Has strong antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal effect and improves blood and lymph circulation in all parts of the body.
If you with a recipe I didn’t feel a niggle, the market is a great homeopathic remedy, which, oddly enough, the flu works in 95 percent of cases. In pharmacy will definitely say his name.
Both we tested and we found out that not only these two things disease they cut really soon, in two or three days, but the man also very fast on his feet. Does not appear so classic pochřipkové states in the form of fatigue and weakness.
If you have up your sleeve next recipe, how to deal with epidemics, which, perhaps, will stop current cold, quietly put.
Below is the recipe for the tonic is also the best choice in the fight against kvasince Candida albicans. His secret is in the powerful combination of high-quality natural and fresh ingredients.
- 700 ml apple cider vinegar (organic)
- ¼ Cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh chili peppers – the hottest that you will find
- ¼ Cup grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons grated horseradish
- 2 tablespoons of powdered turmeric or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except the vinegar. Move the mixture into the jars.
- Pour in apple cider vinegar and fill glass to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the glass are filled with dry ingredients and the rest of the vinegar.
- Good jar seal and shake.
- Store in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Several times a day shake.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the drink the liquid through a plastic strainer. For better result, you can lay the gauze. Thoroughly press to get a really dry mixture, or as much of the liquid juice.
- Now is a unique tonic ready to use. You do not need to be stored in the fridge. Even so will last you a long time.
- As the drug is used tonic = the liquid part. Dry “waste”, however, you can safely consume also, necessary to the meat.
Be careful – the taste is very strong and spicy.
Extra tip: Eat a slice of orange, lemon or lime after you take the tonic to ease the feeling of burning.
Gargle with and swallow.
Do not use diluted with water, because it reduces the effect of tonics.
Take one tablespoon a day to boost the immune system and to fight colds.
Increase the every day amount of tonics, until you reach the dose of one of the small glasses a day (roughly the size of a liqueur glass)
If you have to fight against more serious illness or infection, take one tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
Tonic is safe for pregnant women and children (use small doses!), because all the ingredients are natural and do not contain any toxins.
- Garlic is a powerful antibiotic with a wide range of benefits for health. Unlike chemical antibiotics, which in the body they kill the millions of friendly bacteria, are his only target bacteria and micro-organisms. Garlic also promotes and increases the level of healthy bacteria. This is a powerful antifungal agent, it destroys any antigen, pathogen and harmful pathogenic microorganisms.
- The onion is the closest relative of garlic and has similar, but milder effect. Together, they create a strong fighting duo against various diseases.
- Horseradish is a strong herb, beneficial to the health of the sinuses and lungs. Opens the channels of the sinuses and increases the blood circulation there, where common colds and flu usually start.
- Ginger has strong anti-inflammatory effects and is also a strong stimulatem blood circulation.
- Chili peppers are the most powerful stimulator of blood circulation. Simply pointing their antibiotic properties, where there is a need to disease the most fight.
- Turmeric removes infection and reduces inflammation. Blocking the formation of cancer and preventing dementia. It is especially useful for those who struggle with joint pain.
- Apple cider vinegar must contain something very healthy, when it enjoyed due to its medicinal properties, even the father of medicine Hippocrates around the year 400 bc he Knows is that he used only two remedies: honey and apple cider vinegar.